AquaRiver – powerful currents and tight turns!
Sometimes tame and sedate, sometimes wild and untamed, like a white-water river. Turns and intermediate pools in free-form technology leave no wish unfulfilled and allow sophistsicated design variants even on difficult floor plans. The AquaRiver can also be operated as an open slide outdoors in winter.
Pure action is created by strong, rushing currents – similar to whitewater rafting – large intermediate pools – like gullies – imitating nature – wild and racy is the slide ride in the AquaRiver. No eye is guaranteed to stay dry here.
- Use: Body slide
- Minimum age: 8 – 12 years, depending on type, confident swimmers only
- Speed: 5 m/s = 18 km/h
- Capacity: 1500 people/h
- Safety: no distance regulation
- With or without intermediate pools
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
- Slide length: from approx. 40 m
- Starting height: ~ 2 – 4 m
- Slide diameter: WR1200, WR1500, AR0900
- Landing: individually formed landing pool
- Material: Fiberglass, opaque, RAL color
- Water volume: 1500 – 2000 m³/h
- Water curtain
- Tunnel cover
- Light effects
- Shutter closing upon penetrating facade