AquaRocket – High Speed in free fall
The perfect start with trap door for our turbo slide or the AquaLoop. Pure goose bumps.
AquaRocket offers the maximum thrill. Spectacular for the user and the spectator, especially when CrystalTube elements make the free fall visible.
Entry into weightlessness is via a door. The glass rocket launch not only shows the view into the depth, but also all visitors of the pool can see the brave person in the rocket launch of the water slide.
After closing the access door, the countdown sounds. Three-two-one… At this moment the adrenaline shoots through all the veins of the body. The trapdoor flap opens, nothing holds you anymore. You fall into the bottomless pit and race with an acceleration of 9.81m/s² – in free fall – into the depths.
The trapdoor flap is triggered manually by the operator or by self-trigger.
The flap technology is designed in the highest safety category 4 and is operated via a safety control system.
- Use: Body slide
- Minimum age: 8 – 12 years, depending on speed
- Speed: > 14 m/s = 50 km/h
- Capacity: 150 people/h
- Safety: Sensors and/or turnstile at end
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
- Benutzung: BodySlide
- Mindestalter: 8 – 12 Jahre, je nach Geschwindigkeit
- Geschwindigkeit: > 14 m/s = 50 km/h
- Durchsatz: 150 Personen/h
- Sicherheit: Sensoren und/oder Drehkreuz am Ende
- TÜV-Abnahme nach DIN EN 1069