Thermal insulation now also retrofittable for all other slide types of other manufacturers!
Sustainability, environmental protection and cost efficiency
Embark on a sustainable path to meet today’s demands.
With heat and sound insulation from AQUARENA, the energy consumption of the entire piscine is reduced, and so are energy and heating costs.
Noise disappears and is no longer perceived by adjacent neighbors and the surrounding area. Noise pollution and disturbance of the peace were yesterday – sound insulation is the order of the day today.
Our heat and sound insulation of the water slide prevents the otherwise permanently persistent cold draught in the landing hall and creates a pleasant indoor climate for the bathers.
Retrofitting of heat and sound insulation is possible for all our tube slides.
Our insulated slides achieve (depending on the slide type) U-values between
U=0.54 – 0.59 W/m²K.
In the calculation, we have taken into account the entire slide including cold bridges at the flanges.
For comparison, an uninsulated slide has a U-value of U=6.34 W/m²K.
- Sustainability, environmental protection and cost efficiency
- Reduction of energy and heating costs
- With a payback period starting at approx. 5 years, the effort for heat and sound insulation is not only economically sensible, but in view of the possible CO2 savings simply necessary to operate the pool sustainably
- Noise pollution and disturbance of the peace were yesterday – sound insulation is the order of the day today. The background noise disappears and is no longer perceived by adjacent neighbors and the surrounding area.
- A visual highlight. The surface of the insulation is a real feast for the eyes, high-gloss smooth, without visible flanges and available in all RAL colors
- Due to the additional insulation layer on the tubes and the flanges, the entire slide is particularly protected against weather, UV radiation and large temperature differences
- The service life of the entire system is significantly extended.
Another plus point, maintenance and repair costs remain manageable. The covers of the flanges are easy to remove.
- Energy – savings potential for your waterpark in your region can be calculated in advance
- Insulation thickness: 80 mm
- Insulation value: 0.55 – 0.59 W/m²K
- Material: PU Foam and second fiber glass skin
- Colors, opaque, RAL colors
- Flange accessible via removable cover strips
- Ground lighting via portholes
- Light effects