AQUARENA flumes complexes make swimming pools into worlds of adventure.
Open flumes complexes appeal to a large target group. The slides are suitable for young and old, and exciting competitions often take place between bathers during their visit. Unadulterated fun!
AQUARENA water slide complexes are available in 2 different diameters: WR0900 and WR1200. Different turn radiuses, straight sections and acceleration elements guarantee variety and sliding enjoyment. AQUARENA slides are made of fiberglass, manufactured in a compact layer design.
The butt joints are completely watertight and are processed without crossovers. Splash screens at the turns prevent spill-out. All of the materials used are resistant to mechanical and chemical influences as well as UV light.
- Use: Bodyslide, WR0900, WR1200
- Minimum age: from 6 or 8 years
- Speed: < = 8 m/s = 28.8 km/h
- Capacity: Bodyslide, 150 persons/h
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069 (type 3, type 4)
- Slide length: approx. 20 m – 150 m, typical length 40 – 100 m
- Starting height: typically 4 – 10 m
- Gradient: < 13 %
- Slide diameter: WR0900, WR1200,
- Landing: splashdown, safety run-out, safety landing pool, shallow water run-out
- Material: Fiberglass, translucent or opaque, RAL color
- Water volume: Bodyslide, 90 – 120 m³/h
- Traffic control
- Time measurement