CrazyRiver – sliding fun for everyone
Ride alone or together on single or multiple slide rings with the CrazyRiver. Daring bends and intermediate pools with interesting circular currents make this slide full of variation. Whether it be fast or slow, different forms of water technology are used here. Also available with a tunnel or as a closed slide.
The CrazyBob is a slide without a gradient. It is installed in the ground on one level. No steps are needed. This means that even grandmothers with grandchildren can get in on the sliding fun without any danger. Bathers can slide at speed or as slowly as they like. Distances do not need to be adhered to. Even when there are big crowds, there is virtually no queue.
- Slide diameter: alternating 1.5 – 3 m flat bottom to circular cross-section.
- Water volume: 800 – 1200 m³/h
- Capacity: 500 – 700 people/h
- User age: from 8 years
- Use: Tires, double bobs
- Landing: Flat run-out
- Use: Tire slide, 1, 2 and 3-person tires
- Minimum age: from 6 years
- Speed: 5 m/s = 18 km/h
- Capacity: 2000 people/h
- Safety: no distance regulation
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
- Slide length: from approx. 50 m
- Starting height: ~ 2 m run-in section, slide itself without gradient
- Slide diameter: RR1500, RR2000, RR30000, WR1500, WR2000, WR3000, AWL1200
- Landing: Beach area
- Material: Fiberglass, opaque, RAL color
- Water volume: upon request