AQUARENA tube slides – all-round fun
Whether as a complete black tube (Black Hole) or with a colorful design, or with a great theming, you choose. Different light- and soundeffects and a creative planning with straight sections, curves and jumps guarantee an exciting ride.
The tubeslide appeals to a wide range of users. It can be used as bodyslide or with single or double tubes, or even three-person rafts.
A particularly high fun factor is guaranteed when people speed down the slide at the same time in double or 3 person rafts. Long waiting times and big safety distances are not a problem, as the slide “swallows” up to 1000 riders an hour.
AQUARENA tube slides are available in 5 different diameters (825 mm, 1200 mm, (Bodyslide) 1500 mm, 2000 mm and 3000 mm, Inner-Tube).
The tube slides RR0825 and RR1200 are seamless, without lengthwise flanges, and therefor 100 % watertight thanks to permanently perfectly fitting crossovers using an integrated tongue and groove system and special low-maintenance resin joint filling.
The AQUARENA tubeslide system corresponds to European standard EN 1069 and all applicable directives.
Insulation provides energy cost savings through heat and sound protection for the operator, and noise protection for surrounding inhabitants.
- Length: typically (RR0825, RR1200) approx. 10 m, tpyically 40 – 100 m, (RR1500) approx. 80 – 200 m
- Use: Body slide (RR0825, RR1200), Single or Double Inner-Tubes, 3 person rafts
- Minimum age: from 6 or 8 years
- Speed: < = 8 m/s = 28.8 km/h (type 3), < 14 m/s (type 4)
- Capacity: 150 persons/h (Bodyslide), 250-1000 persons/h (Innter-tubes)
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
- Gradient: typically 10 – 12 % (type 3) 13 – 20 % (type 4)
- Slide diameter: RR0825, RR1200, RR1500, RR2000mm RR3000
- Landing: Plop exit (only Bodyslide), safety run-out, safety landing pool, shallow water run-out
- Material: Fib
- Starting height: 1.5 to > 15 m (Bodyslide); approx. 6 – >15 m (Inner-tubes)
- Fiberglass, translucent or opaque, RAL color