AquaRocket – the rocket launch start with a trap door
AquaRocket offers maximum thrills. Adrenaline is guaranteed. Spectacular for the user and the spectator.
Enter zero gravity through a door. The glass panel at the start of the rocket ride not only gives a view into the void, but provides other bathers with a glimpse of the brave person about to rocket-launch onto the water slide.
Once the access door has been closed, the countdown begins. Three-two-one… In this moment, the adrenaline flows through every vein in the body. The trap door opens;there is nothing left to hold you. You fall into the abyss and accelerate into the void at a speed of 9.81m/s² in freefall.
The hatch technology meets the highest possible safety category, no. 4, and has a safety control. The operator triggers the trap door manually.
The high-speed slide with a rocket launch start: TurboRocket
Seamless tube slide RR0825 without lengthwise flanges, with rocket launch start and self-release, guarantees the maximum adrenaline rush. The surface is smooth, without crossovers, and 100 % watertight.
- Use: Body slide
- Minimum age: 8 – 12 years, depending on speed
- Speed: > 14 m/s = 50 km/h
- Capacity: 150 people/h
- Safety: Sensors and/or turnstile at end
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
- Slide length: approx. 20 – 80 m
- Starting height: ~ 6 – 20 m
- Slide diameter: RR0825
- Landing: Flat run-out
- Material: Fiberglass, translucent or opaque, RAL color
- Water volume: 10 m³/h + 90 m³/h