Turning the world on its head – do the AquaLoop!
For years, constructing a looping water slide seemed impossible – AQUARENA has now developed the double loop! AQUARENA has turned the world of slides on its head with the development of the AquaLoop with AquaRocket. The AquaLoop is a crowd-puller. Visitors’ excitement is palpable at every second. Pure adrenaline!
The trap door opens and riders drop virtually in freefall. The fast ride leads to a virtually vertical loop, where the surprised rider learns to overcome gravity. The loop runs out in a gentle section and takes the rider back to earth after their exciting experience. When you arrive at the bottom, take a minute to gather your composure: it was quite a ride!
The AquaLoop looks spectacular, and the sliding experience is unique. The flow of water is pleasant, as the slide is moistened with spray. The permissible acceleration range of max. 2.6 g is complied with in this attraction.
AquaLoop and Double-AquaLoop
AQUARENA has developed a looped construction that meets the strict requirements of DIN EN 1069 and all safety standards. A sophisticated safety concept makes operation safe. The specific construction features for the AquaLoop are patented (German patent no. 10 2006 062 349, certificate dated 02/26/2009. European patent since 06/02/2009)
- Use: Body slide
- Minimum age: 10 years, at least 45 kg, max. 130 kg
- Speed: > 15 m/s = 54 km/h
- Capacity: 150 people/h
- Safety: Supervision at the start, safety electronics
- TÜV certification in accordance with DIN EN 1069
Technical Data for AquaLoop
- Space requirement: as per plan
- Starting height: from 15 m
- Capacity: 120 people/h
- Use: as body slide
- Water volume: 130 m³/h
Technical Data for Double-AquaLoop
- Slide length: approx. 50 m – 120 m
- Starting height:from 10 – 20 m
- Slide diameter: RR0825
- Landing: Flat run-out
- Material: Fiberglass, translucent or opaque, RAL color
- Water volume: 5 m3/h + 3 x 2.5 m³/h 3 bar, 80 m³/h